I scored a few of the new diffusers for a set of Gen4 Pros I have and thought I would share some observations. So this is what you get for $65 bucks. Basically a plastic shell with a 1mm diffuser that replaces the existing face plate for your Radion. Although light weight and a little cheep feeling contrasted against the build quality of the light itself ,once you have it mounted you should find that it fits well and does a pretty good job. Mounting the cover is fast and simple. Remove the 8 screws that hold the face plate and fan in place, remove the face plate and then screw the white base plate to the light using the screws you just removed. If you find the cover doesn't fit on well take the base plate back off and turn it around and screw it back in place. The electrical board has a few pinouts that are slightly higher than the board so the base plate has a few bump-outs for these to fit into. The end result should nice clean fit and finish. The diffuser itself is held in place with small magnets and although it sounds like its not the best way to hold the diffuser in place it works fine. Below is a picture of the diffused lights over a tank in my office (not much going on in the tank -hurricane Irma killed most of it and I have yet to have the heart to repopulate it). With respect to how it looks, I'm running V/UV/B/RB at 100% and W/CW/G/R at 10% - over all intensity of powder at 35%. So lets call it 20k-ish. The first thing I noticed was how NICE everything looked. Colors are well blended, no disco and very little shading - visually. The tank looks a lot like running Radiums with supplemental URI VHO T12s bulbs. Most people in the hobby don't remember the URI VHOs T12s but its a very nice look. If you have ever seen a tank with a even distribution of Blue+ T5s and True Actinic T5s it almost the exact look. Regardless, as they can be tuned to whatever you like the diffusers seem to do a nice job. Par fall off was about 20-25 % over all but of course this should not effect most people as few run Radions at 100% power. I also worked pretty hard trying to find hot spots - didn't find any. One thing I did notice is that at the edge of the light I could find small areas with much more fall off. Could be due to the height of the diffuser blocking some of the light coming from lens - could also be the over sensitive Seneye I used, readings bounce all over the place with that thing and the slightest movement. So that it! Nice product that IMHO goes a long way to reduce hotspots and a great job blending the light.