Quick shot

Tsmith

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
San Pedro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg


Glad I found you guys. 28 gal nano.
 
Thanks Ryan

Meteor Shower Cyphastra. Fast growing, you can practically hear it! My LED's do it no justice tho.


TS
 
A LFS here in Los Angeles

Really, you can buy it anywhere. If I had to do it all over again I would of used my Leptoseris, but it's cool.


TS
 
Well I really like how it grew on the glass for you. I'm looking for something like that. Especially since it's super nice


Gabriel
 
Thanks, you can have it too. I had a 2 " frag of it, broke it up with a screwdriver and hammer into 4 or so pcs. Then I glued it to the back wall. The piece on the right is on a 2" x 6" piece of plexiglass that has since grown onto the back wall as well. I am going to cut up the plexiglass with the Cyphastrea on it and give it away/trade to my friends. Do you have a photo of your tank?


TS
 
Thanks, you can have it too. I had a 2 " frag of it, broke it up with a screwdriver and hammer into 4 or so pcs. Then I glued it to the back wall. The piece on the right is on a 2" x 6" piece of plexiglass that has since grown onto the back wall as well. I am going to cut up the plexiglass with the Cyphastrea on it and give it away/trade to my friends. Do you have a photo of your tank?


TS

Nice! Sounds good. I'll have to buy a frag and try it out. Good idea with the plexiglass.
I'll trade you if you want. Need some mangroves for your sump?? Lol
Yea I do. Check out my thread. It's here in the nano section. It's titled " Florida Keys 20g". Something like that.



Gabriel
 
Cool, how long has it been set up? Careful with those green star polyps, pain in my *** in my last tank! What lights you runnin?


TS
 
It's still a youngin'. About 6 months.
And yea I know lol I'll be on top if that GSP , make sure to trim it and give it away or something.


Gabriel
 
Very nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new