R2R CONTEST and GIVEAWAY WINNERS CIRCLE Thread!!!!!

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won a inland Bandsaw. Awesome!

Also a liveaquaria gift certificate fo $100.
I ended up using that on dry goods, yay!
6288879c834c8c012cf2da8836211d28.jpg
b4aaef0f1324da3e8ccd10698487f355.jpg

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was lucky enough to win the Synergy Reef sump giveaway ( @mixer911 ) it looks like my sump has cleared the build stage and is being shipped out on Monday. While my old sump is awesome, I can't wait to be able to clear up my plumbing and get my auto top off off the floor and under the frag tank.

Here's the soon to be old set up....

IMG_5956.jpg

The left side could be used as an integrated ATO, but I have it set up as an overflow of my frag tank. Here's how it looked upon delivery. (48*24*18)

Sump.JPG

More to follow when the new sump arrives.....

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won a Clear Water Scrubber from @Bulk Reef Supply and @Josh@ClearWaterScrubbers on January 11th. (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/closed-want-to-win-a-clear-water-scrubber-cw200-closed.535677/)

I have finally installed it in my tank that finished cycling in February. (my build page is https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bgrands-54g-corner-tank-build.519363/)

I won the CW200 but there was no way I need that much horsepower for my 54 gallon corner tank. @Bulk Reef Supply was nice enough to send me the CW-50 instead.

What a pain the in the hiney ;Muted. Not because of the scrubber but because of the lack of space under the aquarium. I knew when I got in to this that space was going to be limited. These are the cards I was dealt when the wife wanted to get the 54 corner for me for Christmas (love the aquarium honey ;)). Excited for the scrubber to work. I have heard that they work so well that I can eventually take out the skimmer (YAY more space). All joking aside, I moved the sump back and my pump controls over. This actually gave me some space in front of the sump for other additions.

So far the scrubber is running good. I used a Sicce Silent 1.0 pump along with some soft silicone tubing from all from @Bulk Reef Supply to supply the water. I used a 3/4" PVC elbow on the main drain (slipping it over the threaded bulkhead) along with 1/2" PVC on the emergency drain. I also put a ball valve on the main drain to help control the gurgling sound it makes as it drains. I bought a Bluetooth/WiFi (Amazon $10) controlled outlet to control the light (12 on / 12 off). I also bought the light shields (@Bulk Reef Supply) since the light will make your entire sump area glow hot pink. It is quite enough I can not hear it with the doors shut to the cabinet.

Here are some picks:

Sump.JPG

Tank.JPG

ianryd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited to have joined the ranks of the giveaway winners! I won the Tunze Stream 3 giveaway in April 2019. I absolutely love this pump! It's virtually silent, and very adjustable. I set mine up in the vertical position in the left back corner of my 75 gallon and it provides plenty of flow to the entire tank, and makes a nice wave. I used to have 4 smaller power heads and the Tunze has replaced them all! Thank you to Tunze and R2R!
Screenshot_20190522-130906_Gallery.jpg

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the raffle for posting every hour for 28 hours does this count
https://www.reef2reef.com/index.php?threads/593848/
IMG_20190523_014011_466.jpeg

I have both of those in my tank and would have loved to avoid the price tag. Great combo! Good just sticking to it.

I guess I should join the discussion... I won the supporting member give away back in January and purchased a MightJet DC return pump to upgrade the flow in my Lagoon 25!

pump.jpg

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both of those in my tank and would have loved to avoid the price tag. Great combo! Good just sticking to it.

I guess I should join the discussion... I won the supporting member give away back in January and purchased a MightJet DC return pump to upgrade the flow in my Lagoon 25!

pump.jpg
I won my tank on here last year also and on brsweekly givaway for the stuff they use on brs TV a Neptune dos and ddr and a OG bounce from wwc 2 years ago

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never knew this thread was here either!

I won the Partner Member Red Sea Tank giveaway. Thank you to R2R and Red Sea for the donation. Been running since November, build thread below.

I also just won $100 gc to Live Aquaria in the supporting member giveaway. Just ordered next round of inhabitants and some frozen goods.

No site like this anywhere.

#supportingpartner4life

ceruleanspiral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many of us go crazy wanting, waiting, wondering and (LURKING :neutral:especially) , over these wonderful contests and giveaways that Reef2Reef and the Sponsors put together for all of us, the loyal members of Reef2Reef!!! These contests and giveaways are always great because so many people from all over the place get involved and It doesn't discriminate man, women, location, tank size, and most importantly our wallets:xd:!!!!!!! Also let's face it the creativity is effluent and the prizes are always amazing!!! Lets share our stories about the contests and giveaways and most importantly the awesome prizes we won!!!!!!1smile1

Lets also give Reef2Reef and the Sponsor a BIG Thanks !!!!!!!:cheer2:

I won a weekend pass to MACNA 2019! It was supplied by MACNA. I went and had a pretty good time despite having a minimal budget for purchases. I wrote a whole post about it here. It's super long.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the Waterbox 70.2. It arrived last Thursday, started the move Friday, got the fish in yesterday and today I got to sit down and enjoy the beauty of the system.

Huge thank you to this forum, and each and every sponsor. Gonna try for a skimmer next time :p

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photo this morning as the lights were coming on. Also obligatory blenny shot. Pretty sure she watches me as much as I watch her lol. She seems to be enjoying her setup and the increased flow.

77EC6913-040C-4BA4-B29D-C8694C1225B2.jpeg
64D9D4C5-9799-42AD-A432-E981F626495E.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back