R2R Reef Raffle

How would tickets be purchased?
I presume PayPal but I am not familiar with the service beyond approving the occasional invoice.
 
Ok still thinking this through!! Keep the ideas and prize ideas flowing!
 
I'm thinking each item you raffle should have a set amount of tickets that need to be sold. Once all tickets have sold you could raffle that one item. This way you could always have several items available at the same time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new