R2R Reef Raffle

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,880
Reaction score
122,576
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was thinking of putting on a raffle to help fund our trade show t-shirts and expenses. We've already been to one this year and we still have RAP Orlando, RAP NY, and MACNA in DC left!

My thought would be to sell tickets and have scheduled raffle times for pumps, lights, equipment, etc..

Pretty much like a frag swap raffle. Is this something that would interest you?

If so let me know if you have ideas.
 
Sure, let's do it. It's for a good cause. I'd prefer it that you could buy a raffle ticket for a specific item like they do at frag swaps.
 
Last edited:
Sure, let's do it. It's for a good cause. I'd prefer it that you could buy a raffle ticket for a specific item like they do at frag swaps.

Thanks for the idea!
 
Set up the jars and TAKE MY MONEY!
 
Lets ROLL!!

But what about shipping if I win that 1500 gallon complete setup??
 
I'd be in on it.. and heck I don't need anything, but I'm always willing to support R2R.
 
Cool! So I will get some info together and get back to ya!

Any prizes that you all would buy tickets for? We could do the drawings via video? We could do a drawing for a few prizes per week for a month?

Thanks!
 
Ok cool
 
Great ideas so far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new