Radion G5's - Mobius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

adams901

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Logged into mobious today.....

"Since you're new, we'll need to add a tank To add your devices"

I added a tank and configured my lights a week ago.

Now I'm going to have to factory reset my lights and create a new tank as my last one has vanished. Hopefully it's a one off glitch as I don't want to be doing this every few days

Mike27t

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill agree there is a learning curve to using Mobius. Ive had to contact customer service for my own connectivity issue, super friendly rep that resolved it over a couple minute phone call.

Anyone know if Mobius allows different light schedule for varying days of the week? I had a different light schedule on the weekends using my RedSea reefbeat app which works better for my schedule to enjoy the tank.

Duberz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't figure out why ecotech wouldn't have worked all the bugs out before releasing the app. It's an absolute joke. Pretty much a coin flip when I open the app and both my lights are recognized.

jwshiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone figured out how to turn off the night lights? I hate when my lights are still on at midnight.
Go to the lighting schedule, tap edit in center of circle, tap the bar on the left side that corresponds to the schedule for that time of day and slide the point intensity to zero.

jwshiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
try doing it with 4 :(

I set up four yesterday. It took hours to figure out. I can't believe Ecotech has not put out a tutorial on how to use all of the features of Mobius to set up the Radion G5's. I tried to find one online but was unsuccessful. If someone isn't tech savvy they are going to regret their purchase. NO EXCUSE ECHOTECH!!! I couldn't get all four to connect to Bluetooth. They would randomly connect and disconnect. I was using my ipad pro and decided to try my iphone and I didn't have any connectivity issues after that. DON'T USE A IPAD. I spend the next couple of hours playing with Mobius and my lights before I felt comfortable enough to install them over my tank. I feel I have a pretty good handle on it now. Once you figure it out it's not that bad. The onus for that should be on the supplier not the customer! I was having the same issue as others with the lights not running at the same time or intensity. Going into settings tapping "Time" and at the bottom tapping "Set to current time" fixed the issue however, you have to do that for each lighting schedule through the day. For example the ramp up time, middle of the day time, ramp down time, etc.

Duberz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had luck connecting their g5's to mobius when the app won't recognize it? I have 2 xr15's that we're both connected and then all of a sudden one is blinking red on the buttons and wont connect. Ecotech said to a factory reset but the light won't reset. I'm so over this.

Mike27t

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had luck connecting their g5's to mobius when the app won't recognize it? I have 2 xr15's that we're both connected and then all of a sudden one is blinking red on the buttons and wont connect. Ecotech said to a factory reset but the light won't reset. I'm so over this.

I had something similar happen. Had to delete the existing tank and create a new one to get one of my lights to be detected

beastyboy uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I need help with the new g5 pro I set 12 and 5 pm the same settings and they look good but soon has I hit save the light goes about 20 percent darker. When I select 12 looks great and then go to 5 pm looks perfect but then say its 2pm it goes darker but there both the same settings why is this

jwshiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I need help with the new g5 pro I set 12 and 5 pm the same settings and they look good but soon has I hit save the light goes about 20 percent darker. When I select 12 looks great and then go to 5 pm looks perfect but then say its 2pm it goes darker but there both the same settings why is this
How many lights? If more than one light do they all go darker? Can you post a screen shot if your lighting schedule?

beastyboy uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many lights? If more than one light do they all go darker? Can you post a screen shot if your lighting schedule?
only one light mate
IMG_A0667D09E614-1.jpeg

OP
OP
A

ajx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your schedule intensity is at 50% so when you set the schedule it’s showing/demo at 100%. It then reduces to the 50%.
Schedule intensity is different to point I believe.
Acclimation on?

beastyboy uk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your schedule intensity is at 50% so when you set the schedule it’s showing/demo at 100%. It then reduces to the 50%.
Schedule intensity is different to point I believe.
Acclimation on?
sweet mate fixed you was spot on cheers from the uk :)

adams901

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone played around with max fan speed settings,?

Just dropped mine to 60% will see if the noise is better when they come on.

Was thinking of disabling fan shutdown and having them on at 40% all day

gdemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4AM ANd not happy to find my lights on. Last time this happened it was with Orphek. I ended up selling the ORPHEK when i came home after a few days off and found my lights were operating on some random schedule 24x7. My AI HYDRAS never had this issue.
Can someone look at this screen shot and tell me what all those little circles at the end of the graph are and possibly why my lights were on at 4AM?

05DC2F86-D16F-4907-BB0C-4D08D2ED8F03.png

gdemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4AM ANd not happy to find my lights on. Last time this happened it was with Orphek. I ended up selling the ORPHEK when i came home after a few days off and found my lights were operating on some random schedule 24x7. My AI HYDRAS never had this issue.
Can someone look at this screen shot and tell me what all those little circles at the end of the graph are and possibly why my lights were on at 4AM?

05DC2F86-D16F-4907-BB0C-4D08D2ED8F03.png

84C2C2F9-A0C7-4A5E-8B11-841087CE10E7.png

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back