Radion Schedule, Your Opinion Matters!

NicksMixedReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2015
Messages
432
Reaction score
151
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I wanted to get some community input on my radion schedule. Quick info about it, haven't touched my light schedule in.....1 year. I know, I know seems impossible! I just want to be sure nothing looks wacky or should be changed up a bit! Thanks for your help! (Mixed Reef)
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 10.56.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 10.56.05 AM.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 232
This is what I've been thinking about switching it to. All blue on the front and back end, and 20k setting in between for 5 hours.
Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 1.26.28 PM.png
 
I use the high growth program, which is what I believe you are switching to, from the radiant program?
On mine, I set the two high points to a 20k look, at 11 am and 4pm. Right in the middle at about 1;30 I set a new point and made that a 16k look.
 
If you have Facebook you can join the Ecotech Marine Owners Club. If you view the page on a PC you can see all of the listed programs. I'm currently using Navs schedule and having great results.
 
I use the high growth program, which is what I believe you are switching to, from the radiant program?
On mine, I set the two high points to a 20k look, at 11 am and 4pm. Right in the middle at about 1;30 I set a new point and made that a 16k look.
No it was a custom set up from scratch, both are actually. But they are similar for sure it looks liked.
 
If you have Facebook you can join the Ecotech Marine Owners Club. If you view the page on a PC you can see all of the listed programs. I'm currently using Navs schedule and having great results.
I might be the only 25 year old on earth who doesn't have a Facebook lol
 
The second program you posted looks similar to their high growth which is what I ran when I had radions. 12 hour cycle at 20k and I had pretty good growth and color from my sps. I dont think you will be upset with the program change.
 
Hello all, I wanted to get some community input on my radion schedule. Quick info about it, haven't touched my light schedule in.....1 year. I know, I know seems impossible! I just want to be sure nothing looks wacky or should be changed up a bit! Thanks for your help! (Mixed Reef)
I use this as well at 85%.Seems to do the trick so far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new