Radion XR15 G4 Pro Intensity Setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter bcarl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bcarl77

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2017
Messages
902
Reaction score
466
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Would like a second set of eyes on my lighting schedule. I am running 3 Radion XR15 Pros (all with diffusers) over my 4ft by 2ft mixed reef. All lights are on a RMS mount (7in AWL). Total water depth to the sand is ~18in. I have a mixed reef, SPS on top, LPS/Montis in mid, and Zoa/Mushrooms on the bottom and lower portion. The schedule I am running is almost identical to SPS AB+. Having some issues with some Zoanthids, which could be a little too much light. Should I lower the intensity?
1588686042578.png
 
Based on BRS TV investigates, here is my approximate Avg Par: (I reduce by 45% for the intensity slider, then another 15% for diffusers) This would average ~116PAR at the bottom.
1588686216354.png
 
Here is how the lights are set up on the tank

1D3AEAC4-BE58-46FE-8BDF-F54707C59AE0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new