OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey now, just don't think you can cover up that comment with a little Christmas tree action :oops:
Yes as @boacvh pointed out there are puppies too! Lol verdict from the judges? Case dismissed

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8.4 dkh
0.15 po4
18 no3 about half way between 12 and 25
1300 mg
470 ca
I trust the dkh and p04 numbers most by hannah followed by nitrate from nyos. ran multiple tests with posted being lowest result. Titration still tough till I get my eye surgery it's a pita.
Its tests in months gha still gone redslime cpl small spots.
All in all neglect and dosing by looks on trace and past usage working ok

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a reefers heat attack! Low water alarm on ATO even tho just put a 10 days worth in two days ago and a drip in basement under tank.
Salinity dropped to 1.022 from .025 not horrible and the "leak" appears tobe over flowing skimmer to close to sump edge.
Heart rate back to normal for now shop vac in use and salinity heading back to normal.
Heck of a way to wake up this morning. Was going to scrape glass and get pics but everything seems miffed at salinity change atm. See what tomorrow brings.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a reefers heat attack! Low water alarm on ATO even tho just put a 10 days worth in two days ago and a drip in basement under tank.
Salinity dropped to 1.022 from .025 not horrible and the "leak" appears tobe over flowing skimmer to close to sump edge.
Heart rate back to normal for now shop vac in use and salinity heading back to normal.
Heck of a way to wake up this morning. Was going to scrape glass and get pics but everything seems miffed at salinity change atm. See what tomorrow brings.

Holy toledo batman!! I hope everything pulls through!

Always something. When things are going good I worry most because it’s just the time to wonder what and when will it go wrong

That's why I just break something every few weeks, Saves the surprise ;Smuggrin

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ull be good. It was a gradual swing.

Wheres our friday MFTS?!?!

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MFTS I thought was mandatory full tank shot. I am curious as to @JoshH thoughts on its meaning he's got a fine twisted mind like the rest of the Misfits :D FTS once corals perk back up friends. Gives me more time to scrape coraline lol

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you REALLY want to know? ;Locktopic @Dolelo96 is the one with the twisted mind here
Really @JoshH? That's a cheap shot considering my mom's visiting, but don't worry, I forgive you. I know how disappointed you would be if I didn't send Barney your way. Just need to find a box to ship him in;Smug;Smuggrin

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Friends! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. It’s not a typical holiday bug fingers crossed we are getting closer to normal life.
I still have the natural look reef and aquarium glass...... Still can see thru the coralline so I figure I’m still good lol. @RichtheReefer21 whats the rate on a house call. :p
4E3DE69D-3B96-45C8-8C9D-D2857AAB091A.jpeg
EAF3CD43-DB8D-4D3B-8D0F-57C38351151D.jpeg

Last edited:

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Friends! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. It’s not a typical holiday bug fingers crossed we are getting closer to normal life.
I still have the natural look reef and aquarium glass...... Still can see thru the coralline so I figure I’m still good lol. @RichtheReefer21 whstd the rate on a house call. :p
4E3DE69D-3B96-45C8-8C9D-D2857AAB091A.jpeg

That is a very pretty wrasse. :)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks he is a looker and a good tank mate. I thought he might be a bully but little FFF chase him away at feeding little filter has some attitude

I only ever did well with two wrasse for about three year, yellow corris and a splendid leopard, yellow turned nasty so they were re homed together as they had grown up together from babies, I have never had long term success with wrasse since, very annoying.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back