Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Well my salty friends who still lurk the halls I’ve reached the end of the line on the 75. Just over five years ago began the roller coaster education that is reefing.
Have some good friends because of it and that was the very best thing I got out of the hobby.
I guess I’m still a Reefer with fish and rocks in a 110 gallon holding tub in basement but that’s going to be a new chapter.
I’ll continue to lurk here to see if any of those I follow post. Miss those days gone by that we all were more active here but change is the only constant and something to take in stride.
Where ever you all are in life or hobby Raege hugs and love for health and happiness in days to come.
The last view from the couch as the cleaning finishes up.
IMG_3216.jpeg

Raege in da Cage out
 
Last edited:
Miss sniffing tool belts and saltwater with you bud
Back at you my friend. I think I still have Rich’s Toolbelt pic. You all are some of the coolest kindest finest folks I’ve been privileged to know
 
Back at you my friend. I think I still have Rich’s Toolbelt pic. You all are some of the coolest kindest finest folks I’ve been privileged to know
Post the puck or it never happened lol. Okay maybe that picture we should keep to ourselves
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new