OP
Raege

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You scared me with that Foxface. Seemed to get close in the middle.
He’s pretty good with special awareness. Always at distance when he displays. Time to worry when he starts changing position tilting towards sideways. He hasn’t done that since we first got him. Foxface has really mellowed out over time not as skittish just let’s folks know it’s his first dibs on food. :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my fellow salt heads since Kole and Tammarin are coming in tomorrow figured drop a quick vid of hand feeding copper Band and foxface. @Katrina71 ya gotta get a Foxface mines like a puppy melts hearts ❤

Good video, Ray! Nice to hear Mrs. Ray in the background.

My guess is you had a few shots of Jameson before filming otherwise I don't think you'd be able to hold your hand that steady with the food! :p

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx has arrived!

874B2C89-4D14-48E3-849F-CED8C30B4E2C.jpeg

;Facepalm Saw notice from fedex figured it was fish Totally forgot I had ordered the pump to ease getting water upstairs and didn’t pay attention to the from line DOH! The real deal should be tomorrow as ny aquatic email came this morning. Color me stupid Wife was excited and got a pump instead of her fish
LOL !
That means you are really focus in your tank Ray. Looking forward for the real deal to arrive !

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my fellow salt heads since Kole and Tammarin are coming in tomorrow figured drop a quick vid of hand feeding copper Band and foxface. @Katrina71 ya gotta get a Foxface mines like a puppy melts hearts ❤

That is amazing Ray, so good you got that connection with the CBB and the FF.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good video, Ray! Nice to hear Mrs. Ray in the background.

My guess is you had a few shots of Jameson before filming otherwise I don't think you'd be able to hold your hand that steady with the food! :p
Lol secret is a cpl shots for me then a cpl drops in their food :) Funny watching em swim all vershnickeda
LOL !
That means you are really focus in your tank Ray. Looking forward for the real deal to arrive !
That is amazing Ray, so good you got that connection with the CBB and the FF.
Thanks Pancho it’s a awesome feeling having that trust for sure. Tomorrow hopefully pics of new guys

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You scared me with that Foxface. Seemed to get close in the middle.
You and me both! I have a Foxface and am nervous about handing feeding... I do not want to be on the receiving end from a hit by one.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You and me both! I have a Foxface and am nervous about handing feeding... I do not want to be on the receiving end from a hit by one.
I usually keep just fingers in water do he’s at a 45 degree angle and just finger tips are in water. Went deeper in for vid but feel comfortable with him. Not an every day occurrence :) He does usually get a bite of food as soon as I break water just trying to get it to the glass cause he’s quite the pig and likes first dibs

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually keep just fingers in water do he’s at a 45 degree angle and just finger tips are in water. Went deeper in for vid but feel comfortable with him. Not an every day occurrence :) He does usually get a bite of food as soon as I break water just trying to get it to the glass cause he’s quite the pig and likes first dibs
Nice video also. Mine will come.close as I am getting the algae clip but I do keep a watchful eye. He looks like he has a personality like no other.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video also. Mine will come.close as I am getting the algae clip but I do keep a watchful eye. He looks like he has a personality like no other.
Thanks!
Foxface’s have great tank appeal always moving little neurotic it seems at times getting spooked by stray algae floating in WC pretty funny to watch em. My guy swims up and down in current under gyre 4 or 5 times then bolts to opposite side gyre to repeat. A top 5 fish for me.

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my friends The penultimate fish shipment arrived today! From nyaquatics got a Tammarin wrasse and a Kole tang. Both arrived in great shape and within a hour were swimming about and getting used to their new home. They Kole has fallen in with the CBB and Foxface while the wrasse is just doing his own thing. Only one pic of wrasse to share the Kole is moving to fast and still shy of anyone at the glass.
Hope to get more tonight.
3C8B59D3-DCEE-48B7-81DF-37263FE80F0C.jpeg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Done! Yes!!!! Done!!!!!!!!!!! I need one!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Raege

Raege

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back