Raeges 75 gallon Adventure

Green Hair Algae battleplan?


  • Total voters
    161
Hi guys Only have one titanium heater plugged in atm and temp has stabilized at 78.8 last hour. Happy for now will recalibrate once feeling better and get her nailed down.

Must have missed you were not feeling well. Sending good vibes, Ray.
 
Thanks bud 3/4 human now lol

You are obviously delerious from the sickness. Everyone knows the closest you ever have come to human is about 58.7%! :p
 
@Raege i'm curious to see the apex temperature chart from the last 12 hours to see the grade of temp increase if I may request a geek session. ;)
ask and ye shall recieve
EFEC6A9A-8C72-400E-8116-07B98F883873.png
 
Quick drive by. Only running the one 500 w titanium and temps stable again. Will be setting other heater on apex to trip if it drops low only. I was driving them both to reach temp and may have been problem
988C280C-7380-492C-81D5-CA5C5C9D2C0D.png
90647F08-064F-4432-8060-5F3BD07B1E38.jpeg
 
Ray man you have a great selection of fish! Glad you caught the tank getting warm. Only thing I worry about is keeping tank at temp during power outage or overflows


Congrats! Sell me ur current ones!! :)

Please. I need to be enabled. ;Wacky
I can get you a great deal on new reef brights. Not sure if they would help.
 
Ray man you have a great selection of fish! Glad you caught the tank getting warm. Only thing I worry about is keeping tank at temp during power outage or overflows



I can get you a great deal on new reef brights. Not sure if they would help.
PM me :)
 
Is that by chance when lights ramped up?
It’s at tail end of highest setting which is only 65% that temp took off while lights were ramping down. The light being 7 inches of water instead of 13 did contribute to temp tho.
 
Ray man you have a great selection of fish! Glad you caught the tank getting warm. Only thing I worry about is keeping tank at temp during power outage or overflows



I can get you a great deal on new reef brights. Not sure if they would help.
Thanks Don digging the crew need 2 more to lock er down and 1 jerk to move out.
 
The largest Cardinal is pretending he’s a Tang on the smaller cardinal :( He may end up in sons tank see how he likes dealing with a mad clown and Flame Angel jerk see how it feels
 
Last edited:
The largest Cardinal is pretending he’s a Tang on the smaller cardinal :( He may end up in dons tank see how he likes dealing with a lad blown and Flame Angel jerk see how it feels
Or in my shoe. Cardinal seems to want to go home with me anyway
 
Ray I hope you find the root cause, your Apex have already paid itself. The only time I had a similar issue was my fault, while cleaning the sump I disconnected the heater and when re-connecting it I forgot to check if it was still programmed to the settings I want luckily same as in your case the Apex got it, turned off the chiller (the temp was going down) and sent me an alert.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new