Rags2Riches120

Rags2riches

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
8
Location
Asheville n.c.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9173.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9121.jpg
    IMG_9121.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_9181.jpg
    IMG_9181.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_9060.jpg
    IMG_9060.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_9196.jpg
    IMG_9196.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 224
Very nice established tank. I can't wait until mine stops looking like a frag tank with a lot of rocks
 
Great pics! :) How old is it?

-Matt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new