Rainbow tenuis all green

Reef-_-Noob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
297
Reaction score
92
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this tenuis a while back at a frag swap. It had rainbow colors when I got it but now it is all green. Anybody know how to get the other colors showing?
11868.jpg
11850.jpg
 
Same with my acros usually. They always green and brown out since its a safe. Once they adapt they start coloring up again
 
More light
I have 2 ai prime 16 I'm looking to get more light. Running a 31 gallon tidewater AIO. Is spectrum more important or more cool whites or blast it with more blues from another light??
 
I have 2 ai prime 16 I'm looking to get more light. Running a 31 gallon tidewater AIO. Is spectrum more important or more cool whites or blast it with more blues from another light??
More blue light wont help. You need the warmer end of the spectrum to bring out colors.
 
I have 2 ai prime 16 I'm looking to get more light. Running a 31 gallon tidewater AIO. Is spectrum more important or more cool whites or blast it with more blues from another light??
I think you need a par meter to test that. I started with AI Primes and they're best for LPS and soft corals but terrible for SPS. I switch to a Hydra 32 with some success before moving on to T5 hybrid with radion xr30 blues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new