Rainbow tenuis all green

Reef-_-Noob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
297
Reaction score
92
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this tenuis a while back at a frag swap. It had rainbow colors when I got it but now it is all green. Anybody know how to get the other colors showing?
11868.jpg
11850.jpg
 
Same with my acros usually. They always green and brown out since its a safe. Once they adapt they start coloring up again
 
More light
I have 2 ai prime 16 I'm looking to get more light. Running a 31 gallon tidewater AIO. Is spectrum more important or more cool whites or blast it with more blues from another light??
 
I have 2 ai prime 16 I'm looking to get more light. Running a 31 gallon tidewater AIO. Is spectrum more important or more cool whites or blast it with more blues from another light??
More blue light wont help. You need the warmer end of the spectrum to bring out colors.
 
I have 2 ai prime 16 I'm looking to get more light. Running a 31 gallon tidewater AIO. Is spectrum more important or more cool whites or blast it with more blues from another light??
I think you need a par meter to test that. I started with AI Primes and they're best for LPS and soft corals but terrible for SPS. I switch to a Hydra 32 with some success before moving on to T5 hybrid with radion xr30 blues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new