RAP SPS Haul

Journeyman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
309
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went way overbudget at RAP... Now I just got to find space for these guys.

RAP2019.jpg
 
I went way overbudget at RAP... Now I just got to find space for these guys.

RAP2019.jpg

I fear the same when I go to RAP in October. Lol better save some money now!

Nice haul!
 
Last edited:
I went way overbudget at RAP... Now I just got to find space for these guys.

Congratulations on the new frags!!! Other than the frags that you purchased was there anything else at RAP that you found interesting or that caught your eye?
 
Any highlight pictures and videos from RAP?
 
Congratulations on the new frags!!! Other than the frags that you purchased was there anything else at RAP that you found interesting or that caught your eye?
I saw the new maxspect aeroaqua duo skimmer. It looked really sleek. Super quiet and it was pulling skimmate like crazy. Probably one of the more innovative things I saw on Sunday. The touch tank was really cool for the kids. The guys at scmas were really awesome.
Calikids had a no name acro that looked a little like a homewrecker. They said it'll be a new release. The frags were 300-400 at the show. Something to look it for in the future.

Otherwise, it was just cool seeing everyone there. All the big venders, Jason fox, wwc, vivid's, etc. All the guys from brstv. I meet people who flew in from Florida, Portland. It was really fun.
 
I went way overbudget at RAP... Now I just got to find space for these guys.

RAP2019.jpg
Nice haul! I went over budget too. Picked up an RRC Jaw Dropper, WWC Pink Panther, SKA Jackpot, SR Snagglepus, WWC King Fiji, and a BC Sky Doppel. Had a blast hanging out with some good friends from all over, and open bar at the exhibitors party on Saturday night!
 
Nice haul! I went over budget too. Picked up an RRC Jaw Dropper, WWC Pink Panther, SKA Jackpot, SR Snagglepus, WWC King Fiji, and a BC Sky Doppel. Had a blast hanging out with some good friends from all over, and open bar at the exhibitors party on Saturday night!
What budget? lol

There are some heavy hitters in that list. Who did you get the jackpot from?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new