Rare Paly and Zoa pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akwarius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
3,056
Reaction score
36
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to recoup some recent equipment costs, so I'm selling these amazing zoas for cheap. Frags will be sent USPS Express for $30 or UPS overnite for $40. Free USPS Express shipping for orders over $150. I am an experienced shipper, see my feedback HERE.

Vampire Palys...2-3 polyps, $100
2445525.jpg


Fizzy Lizzy...3-4 polyps, $60
2884129.jpg


******* Zoas...3-4 polyps, $60
3005938.jpg


VDM...2-3 polyps, $60
3401592.jpg


Raspberry Limeade...3-4 polyps, $50
5986833.jpg


Dusty Diamonds...3-4 polyps, $50
9219987.jpg


King Midas...3-4 polyps, $20
5601057.jpg


Or take them all for $300 shipped!

I also have other frags available- just send me a PM.
 
PM's replied.

Hmm...still a lot of frags left. I need to add fuel to this fire.

Anyone who places an order with me gets a FREE 2-3 polyp frag of Pink & Golds!

8337917.jpg

(this also applies to those who have already paid)
 
If anyone is on the fence, make me an offer. I need these gone before I go on vacation next weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new