Rate our Tank

WolfTangAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ccd4db503d5e02d2e68d710fc1479a3d.jpg
15d82803e0d4359ebff8d4f3e55d4d92.jpg

We started reefing around a year ago, lots of lessons learned and way more to come. Overall one of my favorite hobbies as my wife and I enjoy it together. This tank is a 55gal and hopefully we will go in on a bigger tank around 150-200. As for now we are content and like to share/talk with other reefers.

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all it's beautiful.

I like the colours, the fish selection although 3 clowns and a naso that will outgrow the tank are a bit of a concern. I can't think of what kind of wrasse that is off hand but I believe it's one that also gets massive.
I love the blue background and I love the fact you are keeping it clean - my eyes are always drawn to dirty backgrounds, frag racks and other unsightly things. Your corals are nicely placed with room to grow and no overcrowding. Everything looks healthy. You should be proud!

OP
OP
WolfTangAquarist

WolfTangAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we definitely plan on increasing the size of the tank especially for the fish. We haven’t had too many issues with aggression yet or fish showing signs of stress.

That particular Wrasse is a Coris I believe.

OP
OP
WolfTangAquarist

WolfTangAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the positive vibes. It does provide motivation to continue on growing and learning.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 135 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back