Raz reefer custom build

  • Thread starter Thread starter razvanrudy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

razvanrudy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2017
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 5 years break from the hobby I am returning and this time I choose to go with a custom build.
Pictures and details will be added as I progress on this build
20250603_070836.png
 
Do you know who is going to make your tank or are you going to do it yourself?
 
Are you having the thing that waterbox has around there stand for minor leaks? its all around and it helps catching anything the back/front ?
 
Sorry for long link but in that video the guy mentions that around the stand there’s a thing that catches small like water spillage
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new