Recommended Kessil Light for a nano tank?

Which light for a 15”x20” and 16” tall tank?


  • Total voters
    11

KVYA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
844
Reaction score
223
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20gallon tank that has a footprint of 15” x 20” and is 16” tall. Planning on it being a mixed tank. I’ve been looking at the a80, a160, and a360. I feel like the a80 would be too weak and the a360 would be overkill. Do y’all think the a160 is the right choice for this tank?
 
a160we would work but there are cheaper options out there. I am not sure who is saying buy a $450 light for a 20g but that is ridiculous if someone is saying the a160we is not strong enough for that size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new