Red and white eggs on torch

juarec0201

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
248
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
This is my first time catching eggs on a new frag. I have a heavy euphyllia tank so makes me nervous and don’t have a hospital tank. I scrapped as much off as I could and dipped. No worms noticed. But there is 2 different kinds of eggs. Red and white. Should I keep dipping and scraping ? Can I put glue over area I scraped?

2DED4077-857A-45DD-B6E4-2E539AC59499.jpeg 7C64C049-D0EF-49FA-9CB5-F25408C4955E.png
 
white things not eggs, spirorbid worms (harmless). if the red things dont easily come off they are not eggs
Hard to get a good pic. But the yellowish little sacks next to the red and around the base looked like eggs. The all scraped off. Just Not sure if I should keep dipping and scrape again?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new