Red Carpet

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck27
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck27

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
640
Reaction score
155
Location
Huntsville AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested I have a red carpet anemone. It's been in captivity for 2.5 to 3 years so it's tank healthy and does very well. 500 plus shipping. I would have to get it out which could take some doing but that's ok.
 
how big is this bad boy? and do you have a picture.
 
Sorry, yes but tapatalk is giving me issues this morning. It's about 18"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347101460.798764.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347101485.121943.jpg
 
Wow, nice red carpet anemone
 
Would be willing to trade for sps or something livestock wise of similar value I suppose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new