Red plate for sale

ReeferBill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
832
Reaction score
249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3313.jpg


As the title says, red plate, disk it is on is either 3 or 4", have to measure again. $200 plus shipping, OBO. Also have some zoas I could sell too, to offset shipping..
4 heads candy apple reds
8 heads fruit loops
4 heads mandarin oranges
5 eyes dragon soul favia
2 eyes grape watermelon
tyree green sinulara
2 heads x-men zoas

Not selling those separately though, just if you buy the plate. I only have one medical grade styro cooler box. PM if interested.
Thanks,
Bill
P.S. Plate has 3-4 mouths in the center, dont know why but I think it could be fragged.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new