Red Sea 130d or new Aqua one

  • Thread starter Thread starter dpracing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dpracing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2015
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it were me, I would go with the Red Sea. Although I don't own one, many of the LFS in my area carry them and they are nice! JMO. Does the Aqua One come with that light? It's a nice tank as well
 
Yer come with that light. I already have an maxspects led light that I would swap it with. But if I got the red sea would keep the t5's I think and sell me maxspects celestial.
 
I just like how the Red Sea tank is truly all in one. I was really impressed when I saw one for the first time
 
I have a 130 and it's truly an amazing little tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new