• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Wine Zoanthids and others

  • Thread starter Thread starter weimers75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

weimers75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Toledo, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the real deal, hard-to-find Red Wine Zoanthids. All of these frags were made over 2 weeks ago and are well healed on frag plugs or rubble. These are full-size large zoanthids, not tiny ones you sometimes see.

Shipping is approximately $20 for Express mail which is guaranteed 1-day in most areas, just check to see that you are in an area that offers this at usps.com, shipping is from 43613. This includes a styrofoam box, and ice pack if necessary.

Available Frags:
1-polyp frag (3 available) SOLD OUT
2-polyp frag (2 available) SOLD OUT
3 polyp frag $60 (2 available)
redwines.jpg


Large size, no name zoanthid polyps. Amazing blue centers, white mouths, and red skirts. This frag will be chipped off of the rock shown, 5 polyps minimum. $15 (1 available)
zoo1.jpg


Dragon Eye Zoanthids - the brightest orange I have ever seen. Everyone who has seen my tank comments on these. 3-5 polyps (2 avail) $20
dragoneyes1.jpg
 
Last edited:
i just want to clear this up, but are those really red wines? as in theyre red? because pic looks pink to me and red wines are a blood red
just want to make sure, not trying to bust your balls or anything
oh and if theyre really red then im interested
 
I'd really like a frag of the dragon eyes. Do you have anything else thats not listed that would make the shipping worth while?
 
They're more red than the pic...that's the best pic I could get, I don't have Marvin's camera skills;) It was taken with a flash which I think is what made them look pink. They're the real deal, I got them from Pazazz.

I had someone ask for all of the red wines before any of the other posts, so if it falls through I'll post here.

Reef goddess - that's all I have for now, I took down my 75 reef and just have a nano left, so my collection is much smaller now.
 
Last edited:
The person that wanted them all was supposed to pay on the 6th, and I haven't heard from them since. I have replied to several pm's today, but all frags are available until they are paid for.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new