• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Wine Zoanthids and others

weimers75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the real deal, hard-to-find Red Wine Zoanthids. All of these frags were made over 2 weeks ago and are well healed on frag plugs or rubble. These are full-size large zoanthids, not tiny ones you sometimes see.

Shipping is approximately $20 for Express mail which is guaranteed 1-day in most areas, just check to see that you are in an area that offers this at usps.com, shipping is from 43613. This includes a styrofoam box, and ice pack if necessary.

Available Frags:
1-polyp frag (3 available) SOLD OUT
2-polyp frag (2 available) SOLD OUT
3 polyp frag $60 (2 available)
redwines.jpg

Large size, no name zoanthid polyps. Amazing blue centers, white mouths, and red skirts. This frag will be chipped off of the rock shown, 5 polyps minimum. $15 (1 available)
zoo1.jpg

Dragon Eye Zoanthids - the brightest orange I have ever seen. Everyone who has seen my tank comments on these. 3-5 polyps (2 avail) $20
dragoneyes1.jpg

Last edited:

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just want to clear this up, but are those really red wines? as in theyre red? because pic looks pink to me and red wines are a blood red
just want to make sure, not trying to bust your balls or anything
oh and if theyre really red then im interested

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd really like a frag of the dragon eyes. Do you have anything else thats not listed that would make the shipping worth while?

Teeka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my red wines did the same thing turned more pink then red. I got mine from Cherry Corals.

OP
OP
weimers75

weimers75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're more red than the pic...that's the best pic I could get, I don't have Marvin's camera skills;) It was taken with a flash which I think is what made them look pink. They're the real deal, I got them from Pazazz.

I had someone ask for all of the red wines before any of the other posts, so if it falls through I'll post here.

Reef goddess - that's all I have for now, I took down my 75 reef and just have a nano left, so my collection is much smaller now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
weimers75

weimers75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The person that wanted them all was supposed to pay on the 6th, and I haven't heard from them since. I have replied to several pm's today, but all frags are available until they are paid for.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.

Back