RedSea Reef LED 160S weight?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigAl07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigAl07

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
514
Reaction score
503
Location
Waynesville, NC USA ~ Earth
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone here have a ReefLED® 160S that they can give me an approximate weight of? I'm planning a RedSea tank and love the RL160S Universal Mounting Arm the but I'm going to be using different lights. I just want to make sure the lights I use are "similar" in weight to the 160S fixture ahead of time so I can use the RL160S Universal Mounting Arms.

I'm looking for the weight of the light fixture and the cord but NOT the power supply because it's not mounted in the 160S Universal Mount.

Thank you in advance,
Allen
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new