• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Breeders led nano - R$70

Item Price
70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

besskurz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
393
Reaction score
512
Location
Greenville
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef Breeders led nano.

Less than a year of use.
Perfect condition.

Be nice and I can ship. But for this price is already a good deal.
20230219_211455.jpg
20230219_211434.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new