Reef breeders photon 60-w

beaver962001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I have a practically new photon 60-w. Comes with all accessories and even original box. This is the new wireless light with remote. I'd like to trade for a radion xr30. text me for pics at 573-275-3234
 
are you willing to sell? if so, how much and are you willing to ship?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new