0   0   0
My main photoperiod is 8 hours at the following

1: 15%
2: 15%
3: 80%
4: 47%
5: 80%
6: 80%

Two hours before and two hours after is just 3/5/6 at 30%. White red and green off.

I run sbreef sbar actinic blue/violet strips on front and back of the reef breeders that are on 100% for the full 12 hours

During the lower light blue time par averages 150-200 or so

During the bright period par averages 300-400.

I don’t want to mess with them because growth and color is outstanding. Every bit as good as when I ran metal halides.

When I start my tank over I will be running two photon 50 units plus the sbreef bars. I intend to modify the program to have all channels at equal percentages. I just frankly like the look of a 10-12k daylight period more than blue heavy. Even with my whites up at 47% it still looks too blue for me. What specific intensity I use will be dictated by par readings. I’ll continue to shoot for the 200-400 range throughout the tank. Sps dominant
What size tank is this for? Thanks in advance I’m trying to figure this light out. I have a 65 gallon tank and I want to get this thing right

Torch89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My main photoperiod is 8 hours at the following

1: 15%
2: 15%
3: 80%
4: 47%
5: 80%
6: 80%

Two hours before and two hours after is just 3/5/6 at 30%. White red and green off.

I run sbreef sbar actinic blue/violet strips on front and back of the reef breeders that are on 100% for the full 12 hours

During the lower light blue time par averages 150-200 or so

During the bright period par averages 300-400.

I don’t want to mess with them because growth and color is outstanding. Every bit as good as when I ran metal halides.

When I start my tank over I will be running two photon 50 units plus the sbreef bars. I intend to modify the program to have all channels at equal percentages. I just frankly like the look of a 10-12k daylight period more than blue heavy. Even with my whites up at 47% it still looks too blue for me. What specific intensity I use will be dictated by par readings. I’ll continue to shoot for the 200-400 range throughout the tank. Sps dominant
Hello I was just curious what size tank this is for thank you in advance. I’m new to having this light I have a 65 gallon tank

Back