Reef Elixir from Ocean Arts

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im interested too know if anybody is using reef elixir from Ocean Arts ..
Its an all in one reefing solution thats big in Europe .....they also have a product called reef fuel for carbon dosing ...i use this and its a great product ...just curious if anyone else uses their products ...!!

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20211022-223635_Drive.jpg

Cameron Hall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi im interested too know if anybody is using reef elixir from Ocean Arts ..
Its an all in one reefing solution thats big in Europe .....they also have a product called reef fuel for carbon dosing ...i use this and its a great product ...just curious if anyone else uses their products ...!!
Im dosing it in 2 tanks. I use a kh guardian for testing and dosing

Starter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes i run Reef Elixer since i think May 2020 on my previous nano tank. Ran like a charm. I upgraded last year September to a sps dominate system and run Reef Elixer on a KH Guardian. On my 4 head doser I use Reef Elixer, Reef Balance, Reef Fuel and Reef Fuel po4+.

Very easy way to run your tank. The KH Guardian keeps the KH stable.

Due to a large skimmer I do dose iodine manually for now but that that will go on a doser too.

All in all very positive about the products.

Oh and zero waterchanges.

bruno.haid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping, looking for more experience with it or opinions on it - All For Reef is providing almost all of my tank’s basic elements in a surprisingly balanced way, and I like the thought of replacing the occasional water change with Tropic Marin’s Syn Biotic and manual KZ Amino etc dosing, but wonder if it’s too much wishful thinking from a basic biochemistry perspective. Other concern is that the carbon dosing gets too aggressive if added on top of reasonably well dialed in bio pellets.

@Randy Holmes-Farley to the rescue?

Last edited:

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bumping, looking for more experience with it or opinions on it - All For Reef is providing almost all of my tank’s basic elements in a surprisingly balanced way, and I like the thought of replacing the occasional water change with Tropic Marin’s Syn Biotic and manual KZ Amino etc dosing, but wonder if it’s too much wishful thinking from a basic biochemistry perspective. Other concern is that the carbon dosing gets too aggressive if added on top of reasonably well dialed in bio pellets.

@Randy Holmes-Farley to the rescue?
I prefer all-for-reef. I'm like the only person so far that had a bad experience with the Reef Elixir.
I went back to all-for-reef and everthing is back to normal in my system. for some reason, it only affected my LPS (torches, meat corals, etc.)

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer all-for-reef. I'm like the only person so far that had a bad experience with the Reef Elixir.
I went back to all-for-reef and everthing is back to normal in my system. for some reason, it only affected my LPS (torches, meat corals, etc.)
I also had this experience, I decided to stop dosing kalkwasser and to try reef elixir and all of my lps looked terrible. Im thinking its because of the kalkwasser, though.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back