Reef Endurance

  • Thread starter Thread starter rob myers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rob myers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wondering if any one was using the alk or calcium 2 part . I just got my icp test back after using this product for 6 months and everything they test for was spot on. Except iodine which was a little low.
 
I use 2 part. You will need to test for and dose iodine if you so desire. Or increase water changes.

Iodine is needed for sure. I personally have never tested for it. As long as my shrimp and porcelain crabs are molting, it’s good enough;)
 
I use 2 part. You will need to test for and dose iodine if you so desire. Or increase water changes.

Iodine is needed for sure. I personally have never tested for it. As long as my shrimp and porcelain crabs are molting, it’s good enough;)
I do ten percent weekly for 300 gal. Just adding a 1 drop every other day for now I take things slow. Not every testing before with just water changes and a different 2 part . I will say my color and growth seem better since I have used reef endurance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new