Reef Fish Christmas Ornaments

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made ornaments for my ocean themed Christmas tree (pics will be posted as soon as I'm done painting the tree blue...) and I decided to make some extras in case anyone was interested. The ornaments range from ~2" long to ~5" long and are made from 1/4" wood. They're only painted on the front, though if requested I can paint the back/sides a solid color. Ornaments will have a hole drilled through the top and blue ribbon threaded through the hole so that a hook can be attached. Since I hand painted all of these there will be some variation, but they're basically all the same. All ornaments are $5, regardless of size. I can mail them to you for an additional $5 (for as many ornaments as you want).

Fish available: Regal angel, Blueline angel, Majestic angel, Bandit angel, Emperor angel, Flame angel, Coral Beauty angel, Tinkers butterfly, Picasso trigger, Clown trigger, Blue tang, Naso tang, Powder Blue tang, Foxface, Orange ocellaris, "Cartoon" orange ocellaris, onyx percula, picasso percula, snowflake ocellaris, black ocellaris (no pic as I haven't painted one yet)

clownfishornament.jpg


tangornaments.jpg


trigstink.jpg


angels1.jpg


angels2.jpg
 
Those are cool as heck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new