• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Octopus, Kessil, Aquatic Life, Tunze, BRS, Ecotech garage sale!!!!!!

thenissantech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thanks for checking out my online sale! I have so much equipment that I have to part with some of it. Everything is listed in as is condition. Prices include both shipping and PayPal fees. thank you and let me know if you have any questions!

1. Ecotech MP10 WES. the first one is wireless and works perfect. It is a spare that has been in the box for a few years and has no issues at all. It will also come with an extra wet side as seen in the photos!
150.00 SOLD!!!!!

2. Ecotech MP10 WES. the first one is wireless and works perfect. It is a spare that has been in the box for a few years and works almost perfect. the dry side is a bit noisy but can be fixed for a few dollars with a new bearing. It too comes with an extra wet side.
125.00 SOLD!!!!!

3. Reef Octopus SRO 1000 internal skimmer. It is the SSS model which has a bigger pump and requires less space than many smaller skimmers. The pump was replaced last year through coral vue.

4. Next up is an Aquaticlife Halo Delux LED light. This light grows the most amazing corals at a fraction of the cost. This light is in perfect working order and will also include the brackets to mount it to aquarium. https://www.amazon.com/Aquatic-Life-Deluxe-Fixture-water/dp/B00T6FGE3M
175.00 SOLD!!!!!!

5. Next is a Kessil A160we pendant with the mounting hardware. Excellent condition, almost new!

6. SOLD. Then I have two BRS 1.1 ml dosing pumps used for calcium and alkalinity. they are both in perfect working order and include mounting hardware.
60.00 (price for both) SOLD!!!!!!!!!

7. Then I have a Tunze Nano ATO. LIKE NEW CONDITION. used for less than 1 day. I decided to go for the full size option and have this one as a back up. It will include an extra brand new pump!
75.00. SOLD!!!!!

8. SOLD Last is a reef keeper lite. It works perfectly and has no issues what so ever. everything pictured is included!
60.00. SOLD!!!

Thanks again for looking!

fullsizeoutput_18ba.jpeg

Kt77jCV6QF6pP88ksFkRrg.jpg

8vHaBJLcRMSyM1krmmxenw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_18bd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_18b8.jpeg

hzW2GH9MSqOPo2cn96iwcg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_18bb.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_18b9.jpeg

Last edited:

Micksfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be willing to part with the wet side of the mp10? Id be interested if so. Is it new?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back