• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef ready 90gallon FS:

  • Thread starter Thread starter chefb_5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chefb_5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2011
Messages
488
Reaction score
1
Location
Princeton MN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for looking. I have a 90 gallon reef ready tank with internal flow hood/lights 4 T-5's and stand. I also have some cooling fans and a Korllia evolution powerhead. I may even through in some corals. I have a purple Tang that I would like to sell to due to down grading.
I haven't decided, but I may even through in extra stuff.( live rock, coral, supplys,) Pics up soon!!! I may even I have Tunze powerhead to!

For everything I would like 300$ OBO

Purple tang 150$

Tunze powerhead 80$
 
Last edited:
I can't part with my tank just yet Wish this economy was better because it's hard to keep up with the water changes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new