• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbrite dimmer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DSP
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DSP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
38
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have one of the new reefbrite dimmers for sale I'm asking $80 shipped for it(there $107 new) , It's basically brand new all I did was open it to test it out for a couple days before I took down my tank lol, I'm in the middle of a build and was planning on using it for my Reefbrite halide hybrid fixture but have decided to go another route with the lighting so I won't need this, let me know if your intrested! Heres a pic of it turned on
uploadfromtaptalk1391752637093.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new