• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefdose 4 mounting bracket

Item Price
0.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reefandfish85

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2021
Messages
226
Reaction score
50
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought reefdose 4 from this forum but I am missing the mounting bracket.

Does anyone have STL ? I can print it and I am able to create it , just don't know how it even looks like.
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


Good thing there is not a lot of help around and I had to create my own .. works good
 
oh wow, this would've came in really handy 2 weeks ago, I was looking for the same and ended up paying for one to be shipped from Red Sea
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


Good thing there is not a lot of help around and I had to create my own .. works good
Hey mate, I’ve been hunting everywhere here in Australia for a replacement bracket and im struggling to get one from Red Sea. Would you mind sharing the file so I could get one printed please, mush appreciated
 
Does anyone have an stl file for a Reefdose 2 mounting bracket?
 
I would like the STL file, too. Just ordered mine and would like to mount on some starboard in the cabinet. Thanks!
 
Bump for the STL file, pretty please? Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new