Reefer 750 XXL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Already got my Red to match my reef octo skimmer and varios 8. Just need to throw in some blue or black to match my big bash Sea reactors.

AllAboutThatWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dying to get the call from my LFS that I can come pick up the 750. This is the first tank ive pre ordered like this, so the anticipation is killing me! Lol! Am I the only one? Thank god there's so much stuff for me to prepare before the system can be set up to keep me busy.

OP
OP
F

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm dying to get the call of from my LFS that I can come pick up the 750. This is the first tank ive pre ordered like this, so the anticipation is killing me! Lol! Am I the only one? Thank god there's so much stuff for me to prepare before the system can be set up to keep me busy.

You are not alone. I'm there with you.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys gotten any arrival dates? I was just about to call but I called last week lol.

AllAboutThatWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys gotten any arrival dates? I was just about to call but I called last week lol.
I was just about to ask the same thing! It would be better if I knew a date of arrival or at least a ballpark of when they'd ship LOL! but my LFS didn't have any info for me yesterday when I called.

Jay11355

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After u guys received can any of u guys post some pic of the 750 XXL ?!! I am interesting in upgrade too it might be my choice!

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwaterfish.com, where I per-ordered the 750xxl, said it is supposed to ship around the 19th of June for me. But, we will see.
And I'm also dying to get it!!

I'll be surprised if that date is met. Seems like there has been some delays. Customs perhaps?

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know. I'm just curious how these are being delivered. CAlifornia to Houston and then to pre order lfs or straight from California to lfs's? I'm not even sure Red Sea NA in Houston has a warehouse?

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard back from Saltwateraquariums and they are sending the tanks out Monday on first order first send. But, this is the tank only not the deluxe models which they say AI is having problems with getting parts for the lights that come with the deluxe. So, looks like I'm going to have to wait a few more weeks for my deluxe because of AI. :(

Centerline

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drs Foster and Smith has a great sale today on JBJ Chillers. 1/4 HP is $619.

Does anything think I'll have any space issues with 750 XXL? Manufacturers specifies that the front and rear of the chiller have at least 1 foot of clearance for airflow. 1/4 HP size is 9-3/4" x 16-1/2" x 20-7/8".
Hey Man if you haven't scored that chiller yet you might want to consider the 1/3 hp model. Ive owned several JBJ chillers over the years and though 1/4 will work the 1/3 will run less cutting down on wear and tear. Just a thought.

OP
OP
F

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Man if you haven't scored that chiller yet you might want to consider the 1/3 hp model. Ive owned several JBJ chillers over the years and though 1/4 will work the 1/3 will run less cutting down on wear and tear. Just a thought.

I thought about it, but the room that the tank will be located has very high ceilings and no other electronic devices like a TV. The room is not nearly as hot as the family room during the peak of summer.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 53 84.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.8%
Back