Reefer 750 XXL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just heard back from Saltwateraquariums and they are sending the tanks out Monday on first order first send. But, this is the tank only not the deluxe models which they say AI is having problems with getting parts for the lights that come with the deluxe. So, looks like I'm going to have to wait a few more weeks for my deluxe because of AI. :(

Not sure how they're getting info. My lfs has t heard much even after talking with the vp of Red Sea. I was told first week in June 3 weeks ago as were they. Tue afternoon I'll post an update.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if they changed the interior color of the white stand? Somewhere I thought I read it would be black on the interior?

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Five of the New XXL and Penninsula Aquariums went out the door last Friday, 6/16. We have more shipping today 6/20 and tomorrow 6/21. They are being shipping out in the order that the preorders were placed. Oldest orders ship first. Today is the last day to put a preorder in queue for Red Sea to ship. After today all tanks that ship will ship from our own inventory in our own warehouses. All Deluxe models have been delayed up to 2 weeks waiting on AI lighting rail parts to complete assembly of the full packages. WOOT!

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how they're getting info. My lfs has t heard much even after talking with the vp of Red Sea. I was told first week in June 3 weeks ago as were they. Tue afternoon I'll post an update.

In same boat here. My local fish store has no idea when they will come in.. I placed my order in april.. I guess I should have went with saltwater aquarium

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Five of the New XXL and Penninsula Aquariums went out the door last Friday, 6/16. We have more shipping today 6/20 and tomorrow 6/21. They are being shipping out in the order that the preorders were placed. Oldest orders ship first. Today is the last day to put a preorder in queue for Red Sea to ship. After today all tanks that ship will ship from our own inventory in our own warehouses. All Deluxe models have been delayed up to 2 weeks waiting on AI lighting rail parts to complete assembly of the full packages. WOOT!
Thanks Saltwateraquariums!! you're the best!! ;Woot

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Five more tanks can in from Red Sea to our warehouse yesterday, they all shipped out same day to preorder customers. We are rolling them out as fast as Red Sea can ship them to us.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Five more tanks can in from Red Sea to our warehouse yesterday, they all shipped out same day to preorder customers. We are rolling them out as fast as Red Sea can ship them to us.

Where is your warehouse located?

AllAboutThatWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a call yesterday morning from my LFS saying my tank didn't make the truck yesterday. Looks like it will arrive next Saturday. Kinda bumming but I still have a lot to get ready so it will all work out. Hopefully we will see some pics! Lol

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received a call yesterday morning from my LFS saying my tank didn't make the truck yesterday. Looks like it will arrive next Saturday. Kinda bumming but I still have a lot to get ready so it will all work out. Hopefully we will see some pics! Lol

Do they have it at thier location?

OP
OP
F

Fringe09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LSF hasn't received any word from local Red Sea rep. I ordered mine late May.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 122 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.0%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 36.2%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 62 30.0%
Back