Reefer 750 XXL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They threw in an extra piece.. It's the wrong color though lol

1498340867987-434937142.jpg

The threw the same piece in on my 425.. I assume because one is white and one is black, that you have a choice (mine was the front lower piece, I call it a kicker because it seems that is the one piece that will get kicked). I chose to use the black one..

AllAboutThatWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did everyone else's RO reservoir box say the peninsula 650? I figured they were the same but just curious.
1bd6363fd163cb0d4aaa476b62131e94.jpg

AllAboutThatWrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't built my stand yet and am going to instal an outlet behind it could anyone with theirs built take a picture or describe which side the opening is in the back for wires. Thank you

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I say right side I mean as you look at the front of the tank. There's a small opening in the vertical panel to run wiring through over to the sump.

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone's tank looks great!
I thought after buying my Deluxe 750 in May I'd send an updated picture.

Tank 1 month.JPG

...oh yeah, Red Sea has not sent the deluxe's yet.

Oh well, still gives me time to reinforce the floor tomorrow. 4 (18,000 lb) jacks being put in. Yep, way overkill, but might want to upgrade later. :rolleyes: Anyway, 1+ ton of weight on a floor is nothing to underkill.

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How come saltwateraquarium is preselling these but other online stores are not? Such as marinedepot, BRS, etc.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Volume. They sell volumes of tanks from what I was told. They probably have a Deal with Red Sea because of this volume.

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their site (saltwateraquarium) is offering 10% reward points on this tank right now so I'm considering ordering it.

tonyc4s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone's tank looks great!
I thought after buying my Deluxe 750 in May I'd send an updated picture.

...oh yeah, Red Sea has not sent the deluxe's yet.

Oh well, still gives me time to reinforce the floor tomorrow. 4 (18,000 lb) jacks being put in. Yep, way overkill, but might want to upgrade later. :rolleyes: Anyway, 1+ ton of weight on a floor is nothing to underkill.

That is real nice. Seems like we are on the same step...

IMG_0148.JPG

StevenT1613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you run the protein skimmer before the refugium? In the few pictures and videos I've seen it looks like the refugium is before the skimmer area????? Not sure if it makes a difference but I always thought the skimmer was best placed after filter socks but before any refugium or reactors.

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you run the protein skimmer before the refugium? In the few pictures and videos I've seen it looks like the refugium is before the skimmer area????? Not sure if it makes a difference but I always thought the skimmer was best placed after filter socks but before any refugium or reactors.
Depends on the foot print of your protein skimmer. I did the measurements for the chambers a few pages ago.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Unlikely. I can't even get the rufugium plate in with my octo 200. It's about an inch too wide at the standpipe area.

StevenT1613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up! You said you got 4 bags of TE mesoflakes? How deep are you expecting the sand bed to be?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back