Reefer in the making from Sweden

Mandelstam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

New to the forum even though I've made a few posts already. I've been reading and dreaming about reef tanks for a very long time. And now I'm in the process of planning out and starting my own. I can't wait!

I've always been fascinated by the ocean and I've been fishing for as long as I can remember, starting out with a little fish net in all the different harbors we visited with our sail boat when I was a kid. Just a bucket and some water and whatever fish or critter I could scoop up.

Besides the amazing creatures that you can keep in a reef tank I really like all the techie stuff in the hobby. I'm a diy'er by heart and love to tinker and find diy solutions to things.

I work as a landscape architect, have two sons and a girlfriend who lives in Canada at the moment. Yes, long distance relationships are a pain in the butt... Fortunately data on my wifi is not limited lol. :) And I will bring her over here as soon as possible...

Only pic with me and a fish I could find at the moment... A baby halibut getting a kiss before being released back to hunt for coalfish and herring. Those fish are amazing. I've been in awe every time I've caught one and released back every one. I eat fish but try to release as much as I can. And then there are fish that are special and that I would never dream of killing and eating. Halibuts is one of those fish.
FPozXsQ.png

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back