reefrock.net

  • Thread starter Thread starter jerl77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's reefrocks.net... but yes, I've used them. Very light and porous. Steven is a great guy to work with as well, was very interested in making sure he sent what I wanted. I did the rock+sand deal for $99 (50lbs rock, 40lbs sand... shipped). Didn't rinse the sand and it hasn't clouded in the least.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new