Reefwave 25 reverse flow switch broken!

Plzpizza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
31
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought the reefwave a month ago and now am experiencing problems with it suddenly stopping completely when it alternate to reverse flow. I had it on forwards 10% and reverse 20% and it was working normally then out of the blue it stops whenever it switches to reverse.

I tried setting a higher reverse to 60% and same thing happens. I am not happy at all to experience this in such short a time.

I linked a video of the problem at 1:10 you can see it move again when it’s forward flow. Contacted support but yet to get a answer

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new