refugium or wet dry

  • Thread starter Thread starter congo32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

congo32

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
miami,florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 30 gal setup for a frag tank only corals already have two hang on filters both with carbon what should i get a refugium or wetdry system for the best results for growing please help thanks
 
For corals, fuge all the way. But i will ask this, if its a frag only tank (no fish/large inverts) then why a fuge or wet dry at all? Some water changes should be able to fix any nutrient problem asap.
 
For corals, fuge all the way. But i will ask this, if its a frag only tank (no fish/large inverts) then why a fuge or wet dry at all? Some water changes should be able to fix any nutrient problem asap.

so ur saying i can just get away with the two hang on filters since all i have r corals and weekly water changes
 
Alot of people go with both.

For a 30 gallon I would get a sump,put in a small fuge,WDTF,and a Skimmer,I ran the same thing on my tank before I sold it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new