Refugium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ken77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fug is undersized and i want to do the trition method. Would adding a algea scrubber help?

Tim@Triton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really depends on your system's nutrient demand, if you are running with a low fish load and do not have many nutrients to deal with as such then the undersized fuge will probably be ok. If you have a higher load then you may need the additional support of the ATS. Either way to be safe I would recommend you use the Core7 Reef Supplements (Other Methods) to make sure that you do not pump in too many pro algae elements that may not get used up.

ReefingwithO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Red Sea reefer 350.

I use the smallest Pax Bellum cheato reactor and a 3 gallon tank for my refugium and it's working well.

If you have a smaller refugium space I think you should consider going with a high performance refugium light.

Andy G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea reefer 350.

I use the smallest Pax Bellum cheato reactor and a 3 gallon tank for my refugium and it's working well.

If you have a smaller refugium space I think you should consider going with a high performance refugium light.
Could you please send a picture?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.5%
Back