retail aquarium fish system

chrisalmand

I heart reefer(s)
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2008
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
restructuring my shop and this wont fit. the unit is 8ftx4ftx28inches. It is 2 sections the bottom sections in 8ftx4ftx16 and the top section is 8ftx28incesx12inches. I had glass tops custom made. It will also come with a genx return, and bioball sump(60 gallons) and an ASM 4x skimmer. It is set up for salt but can be easily used for fresh. It is 2 sided 2 tiered. both sides of top tier has 8 cubicles for a total of 16 and the bottom has 8 larger cubicles for a total of 16. text me at 8503242749 for pictures. I am located in Pensacola FL.

Asking 1400.
 
Last edited:
tanks

restructuring my shop and this wont fit. the unit is 8ftx4ftx28inches. It is 2 sections the bottom sections in 8ftx4ftx16 and the top section is 8ftx28incesx12inches. I had glass tops custom made. It will also come with a genx return, and bioball sump(60 gallons) and an ASM 4x skimmer. It is set up for salt but can be easily used for fresh. It is 2 sided 2 tiered. both sides of top tier has 8 cubicles for a total of 16 and the bottom has 8 larger cubicles for a total of 16. text me at 8503242749 for pictures. I am located in Pensacola FL.

Asking 1400.

I am very interested-
I am leaving on an Aquacaping tour for 3 days, but will get back with you when I return.

Thanks
'Scaper

and as Always Be Blessed
[email protected]
 
3m23pc3l65V15U15X3a9g71c9781b983a18c4.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new