Returning reefer new to R2R

tranksTV

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Messages
54
Reaction score
36
Location
West Dundee, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone in Leland from the north west suburbs of Chicago I've been keeping/working with fish and other animals for 14 years and keeping a reef for about 5 took a 2 year break and I'm back!

I have a 9 gallon and a 91!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Space Cat Hello GIF by Space Cat Arooroo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new