Rimless DSA 105 Bowing

  • Thread starter Thread starter desertcelt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

desertcelt

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a DSA 150 Neo set up for about a year and I just noticed yesterday that the front and rear panels are bowing slightly. I know glass has some elasticity built in but I'm a little nervous about this since I never really noticed it before. The glass is 1/2". I would say the bow is about 1 to 2 mm.

Do I have anything to worry about? I was under the impression that DSA made quality tanks.

Thanks:squigglemouth:
 
I would get a hold of DSA and tell them about it.I have the same tank and have no problems with it.
 
I had a planet aquarium 75g rimless that bowed about the same amount. I posted and everyone said that was normal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new