Rio hyperflow 32 pump fs

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstuver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jstuver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
30
Location
Provo, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Rio hyperflow 32 pump that was used for less than 4 months. I downgraded my system and have no need for this pump any longer. Looking to get $70 shipped. I used this on my 120g tank and a 92g corner tank it worked awesome for both of them. Any questions feel free to send me a PM.
It will be shipped priority with insurance from Provo, Utah.
 
Sorry when I looked at them last week they were still $100 plus shipping. I can do $55 shipped then. Although I think it may be sold locally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new