Riptide Aquaculture Eye candy photography

F757A42B-02C6-41D7-BB0E-4376C995E06F.jpeg
3D13EC09-5CEB-46A0-8CAA-2A186465DDB7.jpeg
DB7EF5EE-2610-4716-A328-3ED31A2E0AA2.jpeg
 
If I want to see these in nature, please let me know where. Phillipines? Indonesia? Belize? Australia? Thanks.
Id say if you had to go somewhere to see a large portion of these corals in nature id say start in Indonesia or Australia. Do you do a lot of diving?
 
Id say if you had to go somewhere to see a large portion of these corals in nature id say start in Indonesia or Australia. Do you do a lot of diving?
I have looked into diving and aquaculture... seems reefing is cheaper than going all over to see nature, as personal aquariums can also be therapeutic!
 
I have looked into diving and aquaculture... seems reefing is cheaper than going all over to see nature, as personal aquariums can also be therapeutic!
Most defiantly! to be honest I feel like my reefing hobby has really pushed me into looking at diving. So I can really appreciate where you are coming from!
How long have you been in this reefing hobby?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new